WIN a Super NO BO Travel Trailer Benefiting Care Camps
“Rollin’ On TV,” the longtime RV lifestyle program, has partnered with Forest River Inc. and a number of RV industry companies to a raffle off a custom 2021 No Boundaries travel trailer as a fund-raiser to support Care Camps. the organization that provides a camping experience for children with cancer.
With a sofa slideout and camp-side kitchen, the sub-3,500-pound open concept layout of the the No Boundaries model 16.8 offers a ton of flexibility whether dry camping or plugged in.
Working with sponsors and suppliers, this customized “Super No Bo” was transformed into a one-of-a-kind showpiece that will stand out anywhere, making the winner of this raffle one proud, happy camper.
Tickets can be purchased here.
In addition to Forest River, others contributing to this project include:
- 300 watts of solar (3- low-profile solar panels)
- 250ah Lithium Battery
- 2000-watt Pure-sine wave inverter (with remote)
- 30-amp Solar Controller with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Carefree of Colorado
- Altitude w/ Carbon Fiber FLXguard, BT- anti-flap kit
- HD support poles
No Dirty Water
- Two–stage water purification system
- Air 360+ multi-directional antenna with 4G LTE / Wi FI Gateway router
- Custom, full graphics package