WIN a Super NO BO Travel Trailer Benefiting Care Camps
“Rollin’ On TV,” the longtime RV lifestyle program, has partnered with Forest River Inc. and a number of RV industry companies to a raffle off a custom 2021 No Boundaries travel trailer as a fund-raiser to support Care Camps. the organization that provides a camping experience for children with cancer.
With a sofa slideout and camp-side kitchen, the sub-3,500-pound open concept layout of the the No Boundaries model 16.8 offers a ton of flexibility whether dry camping or plugged in.
Working with sponsors and suppliers, this customized “Super No Bo” was transformed into a one-of-a-kind showpiece that will stand out anywhere, making the winner of this raffle one proud, happy camper.
In addition to Forest River, others contributing to this project include:
- 300 watts of solar (3- low-profile solar panels)
- 250ah Lithium Battery
- 2000-watt Pure-sine wave inverter (with remote)
- 30-amp Solar Controller with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Carefree of Colorado
- Altitude w/ Carbon Fiber FLXguard, BT- anti-flap kit
- HD support poles
No Dirty Water
- Two–stage water purification system
- Air 360+ multi-directional antenna with 4G LTE / Wi FI Gateway router
- Custom, full graphics package