Every Single Tredit Product is Backed by a Limited Warranty
We know that whether it’s getting out for an adventure in your RV, using your trailer to get your motorcycle to some awesome mountain adventures, or hauling materials for work – Tredit has you covered. We strive to design, innovate, and build the best tire and wheel products on the planet. We obsess over every design detail and work tirelessly with our manufactures to ensure the highest level of products. We believe our products should provide you with excellent service and use in your towing experience. And we proudly stand behind this promise. All Tredit Tire and Wheel products carry a limited warranty to the original owner, with proof of purchase. If something took you away from enjoying your trailer – we will work with you to get you back on that adventure.
How to Make a Claim
- Start a claim using the button below.
- Original owner, dealer representing customer, or dealer (unsold unit). Have your proof of purchase ready to submit with claim. Examples: copy of receipt for purchase or dealer invoice if a new trailer. This will need to be uploaded in the claim form. And if tire related, DOT date codes from all tires in claim.
- Take clear and detailed photographs of the subject good. These will need to be uploaded in the claim form.
- Click Submit once finished.
- We will review your claim and our Warranty specialists will be in contact with you.
If you would like to verify warranty eligibility you can contact us at 855-8-TREDIT or by emailing our warranty department at email@example.com
Your claim cannot be processed without this information. Incomplete claims can cause a delay in your warranty process.