How to Make a Claim
- Fill in all requested information in form.
- Original owner, dealer representing customer, or dealer (unsold unit). Have your proof of purchase ready to submit with claim. Examples: copy of receipt for purchase or dealer invoice if a new trailer. This will need to be uploaded in the claim form.
- Take clear and detailed photographs of the subject good. These will need to be uploaded in the claim form.
- Click Submit once finished.
- We will review your claim and our Warranty specialists will be in contact with you.
If you would like to verify warranty eligibility you can contact us at 855-8-TREDIT or by emailing our warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your claim cannot be processed without this information. Incomplete claims can cause a delay in your warranty process.